Leaders representing 365 businesses from 44 states and Washington, DC attended Health Action Alliance’s September UN General Assembly Town Hall, “Implementing Employer Vaccine Requirements: Real Time Answers to Help You Preprare.”
The Town Hall was organized in partnership with HAA, COVID Collaborative, and Business Partners to CONVINCE (BP2C).
Distinguished speakers included:
- The Hon. David Michaels, Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Labor for OSHA, 2009-2017, who served on the Biden-Harris COVID-19 Advisory Board;
- Rich Glass, Principal, Central Market Group Practice Leader, Regulatory Resources Group, Mercer Health & Benefits;
- Betsy Booren, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Consumer Brands Association;
- Dr. Vicki Weldon, Global Medical Director, ExxonMobil; and
- Dr. Scott Ratzan, BP2C Executive Director, who served as the moderator for the session.
The audience included 240 small businesses, 80 mid-size businesses and 45 large employers.
Several major news outlets also attended, including the Washington Post, Forbes and Bloomberg.
A recording of the Town Hall is now available.