Below is a recording of the Business Partners to CONVINCE Webinar “Building Employee Vaccine Confidence and the Impact on Employers” which was held on August 4, 2021.
About this webinar:
The state of global vaccine confidence is impacting the needs of employers to maintain a safe work environment and ensure a safe return to the workplace. Employers can play a significant role by providing accurate and factual information to encourage and support employee vaccination.
Our distinguished speakers included:
- Emily M. Dickens, Chief of Staff, Head of Government Affairs & Corporate Secretary, Office of the President & CEO, Society for Human Resource Management
- Brittany Sakata, Esq., Associate General Counsel, American Staffing Association
- Moderated by: Dr. Scott Ratzan, Executive Director, BP2C
The webinar addressed:
– What are the main challenges to safely return employees to the workplace?
– What are the legal implications of opening the workplace?
– Which employee accommodations and incentives have been most successful?
– What issues need to be considered to return employees to the workplace?
Copyright Business Partners to CONVINCE 2021.