The Health Action Alliance is a joint initiative of the Ad Council, the Business Roundtable, the CDC Foundation, the de Beaumont Foundation, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation—in partnership with Meteorite. Together, the organizations work to strengthen and accelerate the business community’s response to COVID-19, advance health equity and help rebuild public health. Learn more at healthaction.org.
“What Employers Need to Know to Safely Expand Operations: How the Delta Variant May Impact Workplace Reopening & Safety Protocols,” was a webinar hosted by the Health Action Alliance and the National Safety Council.
Below are some resources from HAA and NSC to help you consider how to lift COVID-19 restrictions, invite employees back to the office, and otherwise expand your business operations.
Health Action Alliance resources
- An Interactive Decision Tool for employers to safely reopen their workplaces (in partnership with NSC)
- A Toolkit for Business Leaders to consider safer workplace returns (in partnership with NSC)
- A One-Page List of tips for reopening safely
- A Fact Sheet on the EEOC’s COVID-19 guidance
- A Fact Sheet on OSHA’s COVID-19 guidance