From supply chain and business continuity to healthcare, education, travel disruption, and telework management, SAP is fighting the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic with free, instantaneous offerings to help governments, businesses and individuals navigate the outbreak.
Citizens, businesses, and governments face unprecedented challenges as COVID-19’s impact on the global economy continues. SAP’s mission of helping the world run better and improving people’s lives has never been more relevant.
Below is a summary of free SAP offerings that can be used immediately to help support governments, businesses, and individuals navigate the outbreak. Not only are these solutions available at no cost, they are also available instantly, in most cases with the click of a button:
- Open Access to SAP Ariba Discovery: With SAP Ariba Discovery, any buyer can post their immediate sourcing needs and any supplier can immediately respond to deliver. By quickly connecting buyers and suppliers, we minimize disruption caused by shipment delays, capacity issues, and increased consumer demand. The SAP Ariba Network represents more than 4M suppliers in over 190 countries and $3.21 trillion in commerce, helping to keep supply chains intact in times of crisis.
- Supply Continuity Pulse: Businesses are facing the challenge of maintaining delivery of products and services during this time of disruption. Supply Continuity Pulse is designed to help business leaders prepare and plan for supply disruptions due to remote and furloughed workforces.
- COVID-19 Customer Confidence Pulse: Whether you are a B2B or B2C company, it’s more important now than ever to keep an on-going pulse on customer confidence and take decisive action to retain customer trust and brand loyalty. This pre-built solution helps organizations monitor customer expectations and capture feedback in real time, so they can know what to stop, start, and continue in order to maintain strong relationships with customers and business continuity. The Customer Confidence Pulse is provided free of charge to any size organization within non-regulated industries across the globe.
- Concur TripIt Pro Free Offer: In response to COVID-related travel schedule changes and cancellations, SAP Concur helped anxious travelers navigate these developments. TripIt from SAP Concur processes hundreds of thousands of travel itineraries for people around the globe, monitors their flights, and alerts them of any changes or delays. Between March 13 and April 14, 2020, individual travelers had the opportunity to sign-up for TripIt, download the app, and receive TripIt Pro for free for six months.
- COVID-19 Airlift Operation: Together with the German Federal Foreign Office, SAP launched a web application to help coordinate the repatriation process of Germans abroad. Using SAP Cloud Platform, the app helps get German citizens home safely from wherever they are in the world.
- Higher Education: Remote Learning Pulse & Remote Educator Pulse: Provided free of charge to higher education organizations, these solutions help keep remote students and faculty engaged and empowered to learn by discovering where educators can improve to ensure learning success.
- K-12 Remote Learning Pulse: With the shift to remote learning models, school and district leaders need a way to quickly understand how to best support educators, students, and their families during this transition. These solutions help your schools navigate these uncertain times and prepare for the shift to remote learning programs.
- SAP offers a new digital learning initiative with innovative, interactive educational content to support students, professionals and anyone wishing to continue to learn during this challenging time. This initiative is based on three educational pillars – (1) massive open online courses via openSAP (MOOCs), (2) a free learning offering for university students with system access and Global Certification from SAP (3) the SAP Young Thinkers Program that offers learning opportunities for digitalization with a focus on computer science, economics and creative solutions, and learning methodologies targeting the 17 SDGs.
- Remote + On-site Work Pulse: Remote + On-site Work Pulse helps organizations understand how their employees are doing and what support they need as they adapt to new work environments.
- Ruum Collaboration Tool: With this project management and collaboration tool, business and government workers can telework more effectively. With Ruum’s custom checklist templates adapted from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), businesses, government employees, and individuals can plan, prepare, and respond to COVID-19.
- SAP Litmos: To help support remote work, SAP Litmos is offering a completely free Remote Readiness & Effectivity Academy equipped with training content for anyone, anytime, anywhere. The ready-to-watch video-based courses are designed to help establish best practices for remote work, maintain the highest levels of hygiene and mental wellness for workers, and develop leadership during times of change and challenge.
- COVID-19 Pre-screen and Routing: Health and government organizations are flooded with phone calls seeking information about COVID-19, including questions about symptoms, community incidents, and closures. SAP Qualtrics created a COVID-19 Pre-screen and Routing solution any health or government organization can use to provide accurate information at scale, while automatically creating reports to identify trends, patterns, and gaps in information requests. This solution is available free of charge to federal, state, and local governments and public health organizations.
- Healthcare Workforce Pulse: With Healthcare Workforce Pulse, healthcare administrators and leaders can rapidly understand, prioritize, and respond to the most immediate needs across their teams so they can better serve patients, employees, and clinicians during this time of crisis. The Healthcare Workforce Pulse is provided free of charge to all healthcare providers, systems, and businesses on the frontline responding to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Dynamic Call Center Script: Qualtrics has created the Dynamic Call Center Script to help healthcare staff deliver accurate and up-to-date information. Governments and public health organizations can easily update the knowledge base; access automated reports showing trends, patterns, and gaps in information requests; and collect information from people who may be symptomatic. This solution is available free of charge to federal, state, and local governments and public health organizations.
The world is facing an unprecedented level of uncertainty as we collectively fight COVID-19. However, by opening access to SAP technology we hope to help address these global challenges.